With its careening zone of 1500 m², Port-Louis marina can accommodate up to 25 boats, between 4 and 10 meters long, for maintenance or wintering. A telescopic lift truck is available for handling operations and 20 cradles are available for securing the boats during a dry sailing yard stay.
- Handling operations
- Other services related to handling operations
A high pressure washer is available for hire: €10/hr
- Distribution of fluids in the yard
Reserving handling operations
- At the Harbour Master Office
- By telephone : + 33 (0) 2 97 82 59 55
- Opening times: 9.00 to 12.00 pm and 2.00 to 6.00 pm
- Monday - Friday (October - May), variable according to the handling schedule
FROM SEPTEMBER - JUNE:
- round trip/max 5 days (Monday to Friday and bank holidays)
- round trip/max 3 days (Monday to Friday and bank holidays)
From November to March, put your boat on dry land and enjoy an exclusive advantage: four months in-yard wintering, get one month free!
If you are already a client at one of Lorient marinas, enjoy an additional 10% discount on this offer.
- The prices include round trip handling operations, cradle hire and the surface area occupied by the boat.
- For smaller units (up to 5 tons) and your day trips: the Lorient site, La Base, offers a hoist arm and the services of a port agent for the handling of the boat